‘Tis the season that brings out the Santa in all of us. To play the part, a bag big enough to stash all your gifts is definitely in order. And when you’re done granting everyone’s wishes, the impending temperature dip certainly makes for the time of year that requires plenty of room for toting extra cold weather gear. Here are the best larger-than-life bags for the big holiday season:
1. Longchamp Art Walk Mixed Media Tote Bag: Take your tote with an excess of intrigue. With panels of lamb leather, velvet calfskin, and dyed calf hair, this bag is big in size and on smooth texture. At Neiman Marcus for $885.
2. Valextra Babila Travel Bag: A weekender that doubles as a daily carryall? When you’re getting your Christmas shopping on, you’ll want the extra room. Valextra’s luxe construction just sweetens the deal. At Barneys New York for $4,210.
3. Bottega Veneta Convertible Intrecciato Leather Tote: It doesn’t get much more enduring than this top handle tote. Store everything you need in it now, and hold onto it for a lifetime. On NET-A-PORTER for $4,050.
4. Proenza Schouler Large Soft Calfskin Tote Bag: It takes a lot for a large black leather bag to excite me, and this one has what it takes, thanks to Proenza’s fringed and drawstring details. At Neiman Marcus for $1,590.
5. Lanvin Tassel-Handle Extra-Large Shopper: Classic and classy: For a tote that holds everything but the kitchen sink, Lanvin’s shopper is surprisingly refined. At Barneys New York for $3,090.